MASHED POTATOwith Mascarpone
- 400 g Potato - cooked and mashed
- 60 g Emborg Full Cream Milk
- 80 g Emborg Mascarpone
- 50 g Emborg unsalted butter
- 1 pcs Egg yolk
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 2 table spoons Chives sliced finely
- 50 g Emborg white cheddar (grated)
- 50g Emborg Gran Amici (grated)
- 2 - 3 table spoons Bread crumbs
Preheat an oven to 220 degrees celsius
In a large bowl - whisk the mascarpone, egg yolk and milk together. Gently warm the mashed potato - it should only be warm to the touch.
Mix the two gently until smooth. Season and add the chives. In a smaller bowl mix the cheddar, Gran Amici and bread crumbs together.
Place the mascarpone mash in a well greased oven proof dish - top with grated Gran Amici and cheddar mix and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.