Asparagus and Mascarponewith Parmasan Breadcrumbs
- 500g asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 50g Emborg Gran Amici, grated
- 150g Emborg Mascarpone
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
Turn oven to 200 degrees celcius. In a gratin dish, toss the asparagus with the onion, 1 tbs. olive oil, salt and ground pepper. Heat vegetables until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss the breadcrumbs with the Emborg Gran Amici grated parmasan, remaining 1 tbs. olive oil, and ground pepper. Dollop the mascarpone in little spoonfuls over the asparagus, sprinkle with the nutmeg, and top with the breadcrumb mixture.
Bake until bubbly and golden-brown, about 5 minutes more. Serve immediately as side dish.