CAESAR SALADwith chicken and bacon crumble
- 15 - 20 g - Emborg Grana Padano - Sliced using vegetable peeler
- 1 piece Baby cos salad - cut into quarters & broken roughly
- 30 g - tablespoons Ceasar salad dressing**
- 80 g Chicken breast sliced - sliced from roasted chicken breast
- 20 g Bacon crumble
**For the light ceasar dressing variation
- 8 - 10 g (2 pieces) Garlic cloves minced
- 10 - 15 g Emborg Grana Padano (grated on a micro-plane)
- 10 - 15 g (4 small) Anchovy fillets minced
- 10 g Capers minced
- 15 g Dijon mustard
- 80 g Emborg Yogurt 3,5%
- 10 - 15 g - 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 10 - 15 g - 1 tablespoon (to taste) Worchestershire sauce
Make the dressing with above ingredients. Combine all the minced ingredients - or combine them all in a robot coupe and mince accordingly. Then add the mustard, yogurt, lemon and worchestershire and mix this in. Adjust seasoning & flavor. Store chilled for an hour to allow flavors to settle.
With all main ingredients prepared - toss the baby cos with the dressing and arrange on a plate. Gently toss the chicken with a bit of dressing and arrange on the cos lettuce.
Add slivers of Grana Padano and bacon crumble to the plate. Finally drizzle some dressing on top and around the plate.
This salad is served gluten free without croutons.